MA (Hons), ITEC,
MIFPA, MLD (UK)
" Welcome to complementary medicine and better health with Marie-France Bewley.
I look forward to hearing from you to discuss how aromatherapy, reflexology, massage, Dr Vodder Manual Lymphatic Drainage [MLD], or Deep Oscillation Massage Therapy with Hivamat 200 can suit your individual treatment requirements."
Marie-France arrived in England in the 1960s to complete her research for her doctorate on English Workhouses, and after completion chose the path of complementary medicine.
Marie-France feels incredibly privileged to have been training for over thirty-five years with the pioneers of her chosen therapies:
- Professor Hildegarde Wittlinger of the Dr Vodder Clinic in Austria for Manual Lymphatic Drainage [MLD]
- Clare Maxwell-Hudson, London, and Dr Gitananda of Pondicherry, India, for massage
- Professor Arnould-Taylor for aromatherapy
- Dwight Byers of St Petersburg, Florida, for classical reflexology
- Anthony Porter for Advanced Reflexology Techniques [ART]
Qualifications & Experience
All the therapeutic seeds were planted in Marie-France when at fifteen she suffered from anorexia, and received the soul destroying French orthodox treatment in a Paris mental asylum.
Now that she has healed herself completely, and has learned so much in the process, she is very keen to help her patients help themselves through breathing, exercises, diet, her unique aromatherapeutic preparations and simple vertical reflexology on hands. The common factor of all the therapies is that they help the body heal itself, balance the mind, and heal the emotions at all stages of life.
Marie-France has been practising her diverse range of therapies for over thirty years. She is passionate about her work, and regularly attends advanced courses to enhance her knowledge and refine her skills. For example, the Dr.Vodder Clinic requires their qualified therapists to attend a four-day review every two years, but Marie-France considers it essential to invest in the 2 week intensive course instead under the supervision of Professor Hildegarde Wittlinger at the Vodder Clinic in Austria.
By combining different therapies, Marie-France can help to achieve results more quickly than with individual therapies alone.
Treatments and Fees
- £50 Manual Lymphatic Drainage single treatment. £270 course of 6 treatments (saving £30) paid in advance - includes 60g of organic cellulite and fluid retention gel.
£55 Manual Lymphatic Drainage including the use of the Hivamat ® 200 machine and an application of joint and tension balm. £300 course of 6 treatments (saving £30) paid in advance - includes 60g of organic cellulite and fluid retention gel.
£55 for single Aromatherapy or a combination of therapies. £300 course of 6 treatments (saving £30) paid in advance - includes 60g of organic lavender hand cream.
£50 for single Reflexology treatment. £270 course of 6 treatments (saving £30) paid in advance - includes 60g organic cream for legs and feet.
£55 for single specialised cellulite treatment, which includes the use of the Hivamat ® 200 machine and an application of Marie-France's organic gel for cellulite and fluid retention. £300 course of 6 treatments (saving £30) paid in advance - includes 60g of organic cellulite and fluid retention gel.
- £55 for single facial rejuvenation which includes Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Marie-France's Bulgarian Organic Rose face balm (1 x drop of organic rose essential oil costs £3 alone). When appropriate, use of the Hivamat ® 200 machine. £300 course of 6 treatments (saving £30) paid in advance - includes 30g of organic Bulgarian rose face cream.
- New taster sessions of 30 minutes for all treatments : £30. Ideal for gifts and vouchers are available on request.
Length of Treatment
- All treatments last one hour which includes a short relaxation time which is so important for the success of the treatment.
- Good news for patients - from October 2012 and for the next two years there will be no increase in fees.